Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Sunday, September 11, 2011
A Teacher plays a crucial role in a person’s life. For sure, Teacher’s definition can’t be limited to a subject teacher because anyone who guides you in your life is a teacher. Many a times, I felt like thanking you but did not find an occasion. So, This Teacher’s day is the best day to THANK YOU for being the guiding light in my life.
There are endless moments captured which I would like to share but the most precious is..I remembered the 1st semester days of the college when there was a meeting with the seniors. I and my friends were afraid to go because of Ragging but your positive behaviour supported us to go and motivated us to participate in the activities like Dancing and Singing etc. The day you guided to my career was the best time to know about each other. The other experience I can never forget in my life is the “Auditions” for the Fresher’s party .I was afraid of giving audition because I was of shy nature and was not self-confident as it was the first audition in the college. I was not selected for the audition as there were many Dancers who were better than me but; this is not the end thus, I went again to give the audition in the college fest and got selected. That was the happiest moment. If I could have to thank anyone that is only “YOU” whom I could truly associate with. The best thing I like about you is you are always there with a smiling face, Active personality and kind behaviour etc.
Last but not least I would like to thank you for being my “MENTOR” always. It meant a lot to me. You helped me in discovering who I am as a person and what I want to achieve in my life. You are the BEST. Hats off to you!
Monday, July 11, 2011
It seems a very simple word i.e. "ANGER" but exactly it leaves a terrible/Disastrous Expression. It basically means an emotion related to one's psychological interpretation of having been offended, unhealthy etc. Anger issues can arise for a number of reasons for example, if you are working on a project but confused what, how and when to do it .Thus, it makes you angry by which you are unable to concentrate on your project and so many problems arises and you start yelling at others and behaving badly which destroys your personality in front of other people in office as well as home.
It effects both positively and negatively. Thus, positively correlates such as increased heart rate, high or low blood pressure , respiration increase and the skin perspires etc. Therefore, Health related correlates such as headache, depression, heart attack and abdominal pain. There are different faces of anger like exhausted, tired, devious, annoyed, grumpy, hyper and scared etc. which hurt our health and makes us unhealthy. The anger can be good as well as bad. It is good as it allows us to concentrate on our goal and we do work more faster than before .It is bad because it poison our system in many ways.
*A SOFT ANSWER TURNS AWAY WRATH, BUT A HARSH WORD STRIPS UP ANGER*.
For e.g. In a group, if you are unable to focus on what’s happening as something is making you angry and you start blaming others for not completing the work then it will harm you only. Therefore, people can stop interacting with you or will not ask for your suggestions and would not rather to go out with you.
There are many techniques to control the anger.
1) Talk to a doctor
2) Consult the counsellor.
3) Talk to your loved ones.
4) Forgive and forget what happened in past. Just concentrate on the upcoming events to make it colourful.
5) Keep a diary and try to recognise your strong and weak points that why, when and how do you get anger? What’s the reason behind it? Is it taking you ahead to lead a successful life or stopping you from experiencing new things in Life?
I would rather suggest doing Meditation, Yoga and exercising which helps in controlling THE ANGER and makes us calm by which we will be able to enjoy our happy healthy life. So, be HAPPY always to live a fruitful life.
Monday, May 25, 2009
1. God willnot ask what kind of car yor drove;he'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God willn't ask the square footage of your house,he'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God willn't ask about the clothes you had in your closet,he'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God willn't ask what your highest salary was,he'll ask you if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God willn't ask what your job tittle was,he'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God willn't ask how many friends you had,he'll ask how mnany to whom you were a friend.
7. God willn't ask in which neighbourhood you lived,he'll ask how you treated your neighbours.
8. God willn't ask about the colour of your skin,he'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God willn't ask why it took you so long to seek salvation.he'll lovingly take you to your namsion in heaven, and not to
the gates of hell.
10.God willn't ask how many people you passed this on to,he'll ask if you were ashamed to pass it on to your froends.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
*THANK YOU MOM*
If I'm strong,
it's because you've shown me how to handle problems
without being overwhelmed by them.
If I'm gentle,
it's because you held me close when I was sad
and quietly waited with me while life leveled out.
If I use my sense of humor,
it's because you've taught me to laugh
and keep life's challenges in perspective.
If I am independent and confidant,
it's because you let me know that it was all right
to have my own thoughts and make my own choices.
If I am compassionate,
it's because you have shown me the importance of caring
about people rather than possessions.
If I am loving and passionate,
it's because you have shown me your love through all the
ups and downs of growing up and growing
I'll try never to forget that the best parts of me are from you.