one- word substitution
1) one who wants to destroy all government and order-anarchist.
2) onw who does not believe in the existence of god-atheist.
3) something which does not bear the name of the writer-anonymous.
4) anything which destroys the effect of poison-antidote.
5) an assembly of hearers-audience.
6) one who pursues a sport or art for pleasure and not professionally-amateur.
7) a person with narrow and prejudiced religious views-bigot.
8) talkng disrespectfully of sacred things-blaspheme.
9) one who is a great lover of books-bibliophile.