Monday, May 25, 2009
1. God willnot ask what kind of car yor drove;he'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God willn't ask the square footage of your house,he'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God willn't ask about the clothes you had in your closet,he'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God willn't ask what your highest salary was,he'll ask you if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God willn't ask what your job tittle was,he'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God willn't ask how many friends you had,he'll ask how mnany to whom you were a friend.
7. God willn't ask in which neighbourhood you lived,he'll ask how you treated your neighbours.
8. God willn't ask about the colour of your skin,he'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God willn't ask why it took you so long to seek salvation.he'll lovingly take you to your namsion in heaven, and not to
the gates of hell.
10.God willn't ask how many people you passed this on to,he'll ask if you were ashamed to pass it on to your froends.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
*THANK YOU MOM*
If I'm strong,
it's because you've shown me how to handle problems
without being overwhelmed by them.
If I'm gentle,
it's because you held me close when I was sad
and quietly waited with me while life leveled out.
If I use my sense of humor,
it's because you've taught me to laugh
and keep life's challenges in perspective.
If I am independent and confidant,
it's because you let me know that it was all right
to have my own thoughts and make my own choices.
If I am compassionate,
it's because you have shown me the importance of caring
about people rather than possessions.
If I am loving and passionate,
it's because you have shown me your love through all the
ups and downs of growing up and growing
I'll try never to forget that the best parts of me are from you.
Friday, May 8, 2009
1) one who wants to destroy all government and order-anarchist.
2) onw who does not believe in the existence of god-atheist.
3) something which does not bear the name of the writer-anonymous.
4) anything which destroys the effect of poison-antidote.
5) an assembly of hearers-audience.
6) one who pursues a sport or art for pleasure and not professionally-amateur.
7) a person with narrow and prejudiced religious views-bigot.
8) talkng disrespectfully of sacred things-blaspheme.
9) one who is a great lover of books-bibliophile.