Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day!

FOR A SPECIAL TEACHER.
A Teacher plays a crucial role in a person’s life. For sure, Teacher’s definition can’t be limited to a subject teacher because anyone who guides you in your life is a teacher. Many a times, I felt like thanking you but did not find an occasion. So, This Teacher’s day is the best day to THANK YOU for being the guiding light in my life.
There are endless moments captured which I would like to share but the most precious is..I remembered the 1st semester days of the college when there was a meeting with the seniors. I and my friends were afraid to go because of Ragging but your positive behaviour supported us to go and motivated us to participate in the activities like Dancing and Singing etc. The day you guided to my career was the best time to know about each other. The other experience I can never forget in my life is the “Auditions” for the Fresher’s party .I was afraid of giving audition because I was of shy nature and was not self-confident as it was the first audition in the college. I was not selected for the audition as there were many Dancers who were better than me but; this is not the end thus, I went again to give the audition in the college fest and got selected. That was the happiest moment. If I could have to thank anyone that is only “YOU” whom I could truly associate with. The best thing I like about you is you are always there with a smiling face, Active personality and kind behaviour etc.
Last but not least I would like to thank you for being my “MENTOR” always. It meant a lot to me. You helped me in discovering who I am as a person and what I want to achieve in my life. You are the BEST. Hats off to you!

2 comments: